Saturday, July 13, 2013

Psalm 30

General Information:

Liturgical Uses:
  Responsorial psalm

Refrain:      
“I will praise you, Lord, for you have rescued me.”    





Verses:                            
1) I will extol you, O Lord, for you drew me clear
And did not let my enemies rejoice over me.
O Lord, .you brought me up from below;
You preserved me from those going down.

2) Sing praise to the Lord, you his faithful ones,
And give thanks to his holy name.
For his anger lasts but a moment; a lifetime his good will.
At nightfall weeping enters, but with the dawn, rejoicing.

3) Here, O Lord, and have pity on me;
O Lord, be my helper.
You changed my mourning into dancing;
O Lord, my God, forever will I give you thanks.

Arrangement:

Vocal:                             

Refrain:  Unison
Verses:   Cantor    

Instruments:                
Piano with guitar and bass; optional synth and/or flute, clarinet, oboe, basson

Availability:

Sheet Music:                

Lead sheets.
Order from Wood Harbor Music

Recorded Versions:
Not yet available



Composer's Notes:
To be added.

Back to Wood Harbor Music

No comments:

Post a Comment