Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Psalm 16

General Information:

Liturgical Uses:
  Responsorial psalm, offertory or communion song.

Refrain:      
"You are my inheritance, O Lord"       
© 2012 Rachel J. Burckardt.  All Rights Reserved.







Verses:                            
1) O Lord, my allotted portion and my cup, it is you who holds fast my lot.
I set the Lord ever before me;
With God at my right hand I shall not be disturbed.

2) Therefore my heart is glad and my soul rejoices;
My body abides in confidence;
Because you will not abandon my soul;
Nor will you suffer your faithful one.

3) You will show me the path of life,
And the fullness of joys in your presence,
The delights at your right had forever, forever.

Arrangement:

Vocal:                             

Refrain:  Unison
Verses:   Cantor    

Instruments:                
Piano with guitar and bass

Availability:

Sheet Music:                

Lead sheet.
Order from Wood Harbor Music

Recorded Version:

See the video on YouTube!
CD:  You Are My Inheritance

Composer's Notes:
To be added.

Back to Wood Harbor Music

No comments:

Post a Comment