Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Psalm 18

General Information:

Liturgical Uses:
  Responsorial psalm

Refrain:      
"I love you, Lord, my strength"                  
© 2011 Rachel J. Burckardt.  All Rights Reserved.




Verses:     
1) I love you, Lord, my strength,
O Lord, my rock, my fortress, my deliverer, my God.

2) My God, my rock of refuge,
The horn of my salvation, my strength.
Praised be the Lord, I exclaim,
And I am safe from my enemies.

3) The Lord lives and blessed by my rock!
Extolled by God, my savior.
You who give great victories to your king
And showed your kindness to your anointed.                       

Arrangement:

Vocal:                             

Refrain:  Unison
Verses:   Cantor    

Instruments:                
Piano with guitar and bass

Availability:

Sheet Music:                

Lead sheet.
Order from Wood Harbor Music

Recorded Versions:


CDYou Are My Inheritance

See video on YouTube:


    Megan Lewis:  Lead vocals
    Mary Casiello, Rosie Delacruz:  Background vocals
    Rachel Burckardt:  Piano, electric guitar, synth
    Recorded by Evan Landry
     Wood Harbor Music     www.woodharbormusic.net 

     ©2011 Rachel J. Burckardt.  All Rights Reserved

"The complex time signatures actually sound smooth and natural in this composition, not unlike Gregorian Chant, "  (Richard Clark, Director of Music and Organist, St. Cecilia Parish, Boston, MA)

Composer's Notes:
To be added.

Back to Wood Harbor Music

No comments:

Post a Comment